Avg Price Points For Hosted PBX Systems
THRESHOLD HOSTED PBX PRICING SCENARIOS – $19.89 PER MONTH – CHEAPEST PACKAGE
Why A Hosted PBX Phone System Is Right For Your Business
• Convenience – The service provider will be responsible for setting up, and maintaining the system. Gone are the days of trying to find a local telecom technician to add lines or repair a downed system. Adding lines or configuring the call routing features can be as simple as logging into your dashboard and selecting a the options.
• Local Numbers – Regardless where you are located, and regardless where the PBX service provider is located they all have access to local numbers. This gives you the opportunity to have a local presence with a local number.
• Mobile Flexibility – With mobile ready line functionality, workers can access the phones remotely. It’s no longer necessary for a sales rep to be glued to his desk, numbers can be routed and accessed from the convenience of a smart phone.
• Scalability – The hosted PBX systems don’t tie you down to a single purchase, meaning that it’s both upgradable and downgradable at any time.
• Image – The features that are available with most hosted PBX solutions allow smaller businesses to project a larger enterprise style image with advanced features like call routing, auto attendants, on-hold messaging, and IVR capabilities.Intelligent Call Routing | Hosted Business Phone Systems